Monday, November 11, 2019

Stuffed Jalapenos (4 Ingredients Only)



I like jalepenos. I put them on a lot of food. Stuffed jalapenos are some of my favorite things. I think I could have them once a week and never tire of them.

I will keep sharing recipes of different ways to make them.

I like this one because it has minimal ingredients and still tastes delicious.

The recipe is so simple you can do it from memory.

Make sure you use gloves when seeding the jalepenos and do not touch your face because the oils can really give you an unpleasant time.

Ingredients:
6 jalapenos, sliced length wise & seeded
4 ounces cream cheese (I used Neufchatel, a low fat cream cheese.)
1/2 pound sausage (I used hot Tennessee Pride pork sausage.)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Instructions:
Cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.

In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Fold in sausage.

Spoon about a tablespoon into each jalapeno half.

Place in an ungreased pan. Bake at 425 degrees, uncovered, until filling is brown and bubbly (about 15-20 minutes).

No comments: