Thursday, September 15, 2011

what my U101 students think of me


In my University 101 classes, we wrote our names on a piece of paper and passed it around for people to anonymously write about us. I am always curious know what people think about me because I worry that sometimes I see my own version of reality and not what truly is. Some of these things I never would have written about myself, but if so many people write them over and over, then maybe there is some merit to it. I have been having a lot of things going on lately that few people know about, and when I am down/stressed I now look at these papers. I’m tagging the people that know me best to see if you all concur. Is this an accurate description? Here is what they wrote: I tallied up the responses.

-You do great community service.
-giving
-compassionate (1, 1)
-have our best interests in mind, concerned for others
-always has good intentions
-always trying to help people (1, 1, 1, 1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1,) and be a nice person, more people like you would make the world so much better
-very kind-hearted, willing to help others, thank you for everything you have done for us so far

-world traveler, not afraid to travel and explore the world (1, 1, 1, 1)
-always has a funny story to tell, has lots of experiences (1, 1,

-Nice , super nice to everyone (1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,)
-funny, silly, goofy, sense of humor (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)
-friendly
-motivated
-awesome personality (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)
-helpful (1, 1, 1, 1, 1,)
-outgoing
-unique (1, 1)
-witty
-creative (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)
-Your happiness is infectious.
-upbeat, positive, happy, bubbly (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,1, 1, 1)
-smart, intelligent, knowledgeable (1, 1, 1, 1)
-You are always passionate about the things you have planned for us.
-You make everything around you matter to you personally.
-passionate about life (1, 1)
-always has great ideas for our class
-always have cute shoes
-very strong opinions
-dedicated to what you do
-focused
-You are a little kid at heart.
-energetic (1, 1)
-organized
-thoughtful
-authoritative
-good leader (1, 1, 1)
-sincere (1, 1)

No comments: