Thursday, August 22, 2019

Low Carb Chronicles: I Made Zoodles




My lovely best friend, Kimber, got me this beautiful KitchenAid mixer for a wedding gift. It is really gorgeous.

I got a spiralizer attachment and tested it all out for the first time last night.

The spiralizer comes with different attachments. My noodles are probably too thick, but I just picked one and went with it since it was the first time I was trying it out.

I had to cut the zucchinis because they were too long to fit on the spiralizer at full length.

I liked them better than pasta noodles, but I am not the biggest pasta fan, either.

These are so easy. Cut the ends off and make them a length that fits on your spiralizer and add to a pan. Saute on medium heat with a little bit of oil for 4-6 minutes until they become tender and season. (We like to use avocado oil around here.) I did salt, pepper, and garlic powder. The garlic powder came out a bit quickly, so more than I would have put in there came out, but it was still all good.

Do you like zoodles? We do.

No comments: