Thursday, July 11, 2019

Low Carb Chronicles: Ginger Sesame Chicken

I was intrigued by this recipe because it sounded like Chinese food, and I really like Chinese food.

There are some choices in this recipe. We used soy sauce and honey.

They say it goes well with cauliflower. I agree.

We made cauliflower rice for the first time for this one.

This recipe was middle of the road - nothing to write home about (maybe my expectations are too high as they often are in life) but also not bad. It was fine.

Because there are so many new recipes I want to try and a special cookbook I want to work my way through, I am not putting this one in the rotation at the moment. However, if you think you like the flavors here, go for it. It is super easy to prepare and takes very little time.

I do recommend the cauliflower rice because otherwise it will be too soupy.

No comments: