Monday, July 29, 2019

Low Carb Chronicles: Spinach Stuffed Chicken




This is yet another variation of what to stuff a chicken with, and it is a great way to get some more greens in your diet.

There were two tricky parts to this recipe.

First, it is much easier to cut chicken when it is still a bit frozen than when it is defrosted. I confirmed this later in the week with another recipe. Jared was home when I was cooking this one and helped cut the chicken pockets to stuff.

Second, it was hard to keep the seasoning on the chicken. You first put the oil on the chicken, then the seasoning, and the seasoning had a hard time staying on the chicken.

Also, paprika is not my favorite seasoning, and I would probably  do a different seasoning mix next time with more of a kick. However, if you like paprika, keep it just the same.

Check out the recipe here. (It is all the way at the bottom of the page.)

As always, let me know what you think when you try this out.

No comments: